Wine Tours are coming back on June 20!
We are so excited. Vino 301 continues our commitment to keeping our Guests and team safe. Here are some ways we have evolved our guests’ experience.
- Contactless temperature tests. Guests and staff temperatures will be tested before allowing entry onto the vehicle. (Acceptable temperature 97°F (36.1°C) to 98.6°F (37°C))
- Mandate use of masks. Guests and staff will wear masks in our vehicles.
- Strict sanitation procedures. Vino 301 is following CDC guidelines for cleaning vehicles https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/disinfecting-transport-vehicles.html
- Install Partition Shield. A barrier between Guests and Vino 301 Tour Ambassador in the vehicle.
I’m sure you have a lot of questions. We developed FAQs to answer many of your questions. You can view the FAQs on our blog.
What better way to sample Maryland wine and visit Maryland’s wineries without worrying about driving? Book a personal wine tour! Enjoy Maryland wine tours. We handle all of the details and scheduling, so you can sit back and enjoy! Treat yourself!
Vino 301 Maryland Wine Tours
Vino 301 offers several tour packages for you to enjoy an afternoon escape. See tours below:
- Maryland Regional Wine Tours
- Chocolate and Wine Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits Tour: A Beverage Adventure
- Wine and Cheese Tours
- Bachelorette, Birthday Moms Day Off or Girls Night Out
- Corporate Wine Tours
- Custom Wine Tasting Tours
Vino 301 wine tours allow you to have a fun and memorable afternoon sampling the best wines Maryland have to offer. Your afternoon begins with Vino 301 knowledgeable Tour Ambassador picking you up from a specific location and taking you on a journey to Maryland’s wineries. Our Tour Ambassadors share information about Maryland’s rich wine history. Most of our wine tours are between 5 – 6 hours. Tours are perfect for experienced wine lovers, first-time visitors to Maryland, special occasions or a fun day out!
Regional Wine Tours
- Select one of Vino 301 Wine Concierge’s Regional Wine Tours: (Chesapeake,Westminster, Patapsco Valley, or Heritage)
- Each Regional Wine Tour visits two Maryland wineries ( for an additional fee add a third winery)
- Enjoy tasting the best wines Maryland have to offer
- Comfortable Transportation
- Knowledgeable Tour Ambassador
- Meet local winemakers
- Vineyards tours
- Light snacks and beverages
- All tasting fees are included
- Receive collectible wine glass and tote bag
Lyft is our newest Vino 301 partner. Use Lyft to take you to the pick up locations for Regional Wine Tour, Chocolate & Wine or Wine, Beer & Spirits Tour. Use code WINETOURS and receive $5.00 Lyft credit for first time Lyft users.
Chocolate and Wine Tours
Chocolate and wine are the perfect pairings. Vino 301 Wine Concierge reimaged its chocolate and wine tour. Vino 301 brings Belgium to Maryland. Award-winning Maryland wines are paired with Neuhaus Authentic Belgian chocolates. Neuhaus Belgian chocolates for more than 160 years makes finely crafted confections. Neuhaus named the World’s Best Chocolate Truffle in 2017 by Bloomberg Pursuits. The chocolate and wine tour begins with the truffle tasting at Koffee Therapy Cafe in the historic Mt. Vernon neighborhood.
- An assortment of Neuhaus gourmet truffles and chocolates are sampled at a Maryland vineyard in the Patapsco Region
- Wine and chocolate pairings instructional at Koffee Therapy Cafe
- Visit a Maryland vineyard in the Patapsco Region
- Vineyard tour
- Light snacks and beverages
- A collectible wine glass and wine tote bag
- All tasting fees included
- Wine tour transportation and Tour Ambassador
- Koffee Therapy’s palate-pleasing sandwiches and salads are available while you enjoy regional and globally-diverse wines.
Wine, Beer & Spirit Tour: A Beverage Adventure
Let our experienced Tour Ambassadors be your designated driver along Frederick, Maryland’s beverage region. Travel in comfort as you literally drink in local wine, beer, spirits, and learn about the history and culture of Maryland’s beverage industry.
You can select any combination of wine, beer, and spirits at the two vineyards. Your tour begins when Vino 301 picks you up at one of our designated locations. Your tasting adventure starts at Linganore Winecellars and Red Shedman Farm Brewery & Hop Yard. Linganore Wincellars is one of Maryland’s largest vineyards and home to Maryland’s newest brewery. Vino 301 completes the tour at Springfield Manor Winery & Distillery. Springfield Manor offers fine wines, gin, rum and vodka.Register for Your Beverage Adventure Tour Here
Curious about beer? Interested learning about from a Wine Lover’s view? View our chats with Beer Experts
Wine & Cheese Tour
Your adventure begins with a cheese and wine pairing. Robin Hill Farm and Vineyards finest wines paired with award-winning local raw milk artisan cheeses. Robin Hill Farm and Vineyards produces handcrafted award-winning wines from their estate grown grapes and grapes from custom growers. Your next destination will take you to one of southern Prince George’s County local vineyards (Romano Winery and Vineyard, JaneMark Winery & Vineyard, or Gemeny Winery & Vineyard)
Register for Your Wine & Cheese Tour Here
Let’s make a weekend out of it. We created packages with our amazing partners so you can enjoy a hotel stay, dine at local restaurants, visit local attraction after you take your Vino 301 wine tour. Click Here to Learn More.
Bachelorette Party/ Birthday/ Girls Night Out
Contact us to book your special afternoon out. We are here to make your party special and memorable. A minimum of 7 people is required. We can accommodate up to 25 people. The possibilities are limitless! Our tours are amazing. Do not believe us, see for yourself. Watch Vino 301 Bachelorette Wine Tour Video
We offer two wine tours packages: ALL INCLUSIVE WINE TOUR or WINE ME BACHELORETTE PACKAGE. The packages that best works for you. Contact Us
Your tour includes:
- Wine Tour Package One ALL INCLUSIVE WINE TOUR
We can combine your private tour with our Chocolate and Wine Tour for your special afternoon.
- Bride or Birthday person’s Maryland wine tour is FREE*
- Select a Maryland Regional Wine Tour, Chocolate and Wine Tour or Both
- Visit two or three wineries
- Enjoy sampling the best wines Maryland have to offer
- Meet local winemakers and tour vineyards
- Light snacks and beverages
- Luxury transportation
- All tasting fees are included
- Personalized wine glass
- Wine tote bag
- Lunch (optional, for an additional fee)
- *Bride/Birthday person is free when 9 or more guests register excluding the guest of honor (Effective May 1, 2016)
Wine Me Bachelorette Package (Wine Package Two)
WINE ME, DINE ME, HELLUVA TIME ME! ALL INCLUSIVE BACHELORETTE PARTY PACKAGE
Your party begins in the late morning with Vino 301 picking up your group for a wine tour to the Patapsco Valley Region. Enjoy visits to two wineries and lunch at the winery. Your tour includes tasting fees, tour, transportation, light snacks, lunch, special wine glasses, and four bottle tote bags. Pick up and drop off are at an agreed upon location.
Your day continues at Dicks Last Resort for dinner located in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor (621 East Pratt Street #100, Baltimore, MD 21202). Select an entree from the Southern-style menu in a rowdy roadhouse environment. Celebrate the evening with cake. The bachelorette receives a shot and souvenirs.
End the day at Howl at the Moon. Sing the night away at Howl at the Moon located in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor (22 Market Place, Baltimore, MD 21202). Howl at the Moon is a high-energy bar centered around live music, dancing, and a nightlife experience like none other! Your group has a reserved table, shot for the bachelorette, and the bachelorette is recognized on stage.
$160.00 per person
Contact Us to Book your package for you group
- Adult pricing applies to all ages
- Participants must be 21 years or older to wine taste
- Taxes are NOT included
- Transportation is not provided to Howl at the Moon and Dick’s Last Resort
Wine Tours Descriptions
Lunch While You Tour
Let us provide your lunch or small plates during your tour. We offer a picnic lunch or cheese and charcuterie plates to purchase as add-ons to your Regional Tour. Cheese and charcuterie plates serves 4-6 people. Most wineries do not offer lunch or dinner to purchase. Many of the wineries have areas to enjoy a picnic lunch or light snack. Vino 301 encourages you to plan to have lunch or heavy snack regardless if you purchase it from us or bring your own. It is a long day of merriment without food.
Contact Us to book your corporate events or other special group package. Vino 301 can accommodate groups as large as 35 people. Tour package includes: transportation, visit up to three wineries, tasting fees, collectible items. Vino 301 can provide catered meal upon request.