Wine Tasting Events
Vino 301’s wine tasting events are informal tours of some of our favorite local wines and international boutique vineyards. Our events are excellent to swap notes with fellow wine enthusiasts. Savor & enjoy!
Specialize Tasting Events
Exclusively for Match.com Members
Wine & Dessert Pairing at Great Frogs Vineyard (Annapolis, MD)
May 4, 2019, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Guests will enjoy a local wine pairing with delectable desserts. Six award-winning traditional wines will be paired with an assortment of artisan cookies, mini-cakes, and other confections. Guests are welcomed to stay and listen to local musicians. Additional glasses of wine are available for purchase.
Guests may register with Match.com
Business Networking Event – May 9
Interested in day hiking? Interested in wine tasting? Network with other professionals while learning about day hiking and tasting wine. Freedom Networking Group is hosting at Intelligent Office in Vienna, VA on May 9, 2019 (4:00 pm – 6:15 pm). Email FreedomNetworkingGroup@cox.net for more information.
Girls Night Out – May 10
An evening of shopping, wine, & fun with the girls at Great Frogs Winery! We’ve gathered together local makers & boutiques to bring you an evening to sip & shop. Vendors to include Mango and Main, de Michellah Jewelry, Maskara Beauty, Redefined Woodworking, Ever Skincare, Joyful Clay, Hair Club & Mad Flava BBQ! Ticket includes 2 glasses of wine or non-alcoholic alternative.
Mango & Main, De Michellah Jewelry, Redefined Woodworking, Ever Skincare, Gina’s Wish, Joyful Clay, Hair Club, Mad Flava BBQ. Contact Great Frogs Winery for more information or to purchase tickets
You can learn to swirl, sniff, and sip with the best of them. A wine tasting party is a creative way to gather friends and family to learn about wine and experiment with new or unusual varietals. Vino 301 Wine Concierge will lead you and your friends through a wine tasting in the comfort of your home or your company’s happy hour. Vino 301 Wine Concierge offers:
- Wine Tasting 101: Learn the basics of wine tasting. Get to know the 5 S’s of wine tasting
- Tasting Blind: Your guests will guess the wines’ identity. They have to figure it out by sniffing and sipping
- Aroma Party: Compare scents commonly associated with wine, like cherries and Pinot Noir. Guests can make sense of wine jargon by learning about wine aromas and flavors
- Chocolate and wine pairing: Delight your palate with chocolate and wine. Learn why chocolate pairs so well with wine and how to select the perfect chocolate truffle and wine.
- Cheese and wine pairing. An in-depth look at pairing reds and whites with everything from soft and gooey Brie, fresh and creamy chevre, aged, and extra-aged cheeses.
- Delmarva wine tasting: Lets drink local and celebrate Virginia, Maryland and eastern seaboard wines. Take a journey along the east coast and discover what makes this region exceptional.
- Regional wine tasting: Select your favorite region: New Zealand, South Africa, France, Spain or Italy. Learn about your favorite region, popular varietals , traits that influence the wine making process.
Vino 301 Wine Tasting Basics Chat
We are talking about wine at Linganore Winecellars (Mt. Airy, MD). Christian, Frank About Beer, and Leslie from Vino 301 are discussing basic wine tasting techniques. Take a look