Wine Tasting Events
Vino 301’s wine tasting events are informal tours of some of our favorite local wines. These are excellent opportunities to swap notes with fellow wine enthusiasts, savor & enjoy!
Tasting & Tour
June 23, 2018
WineCream (Baltimore, MD)
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
You must purchase your tickets through Match.com. This is a Match.com members only event. You cannot purchase tickets from Vino 301
Ice Cream Social Attendees Instructions
We’re so excited you’ll be joining us for a Winecream Tour & Tasting! Before you arrive, there are a few things you should know:
- The Cambridge Building is an awesome, historical warehouse located at 208 S. Pulaski St., Baltimore, MD, 21223. You’ll know you’re in the right place when you see a large brick/stone building with red-painted siding. There’s ample street parking, but the usual city precautions apply: be aware of your surroundings and cautious of anything suspicious, lock your car doors, and leave valuables at home (or at least out of sight).
- Our tour starts at the building’s big red front door, just below the “RGH Enterprises” sign – we’ll meet you there beginning about 10 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin. Tours begin promptly at the designated time, so please be sure to arrive on time. Our building’s front door is kept locked, so if you arrive late you’ll need to call us at (410) 630-9066 for admission (and you’ll miss some of the fun!).
- Keep in mind that our tasting room is a cashless space – if you’re planning on purchasing scoops, pints or swag be sure to bring plastic for payment!
- Remember that this is a walking tour that involves several flights of stairs; please be sure to wear comfy shoes!
Specialize Tasting Classes & Events
More classes will be announced in Spring 2018
Vino 301 Wine Tasting Basics Chat
We are talking about wine at Linganore Winecellars (Mt. Airy, MD). Christian, Frank About Beer, and Leslie from Vino 301 are discussing basic wine tasting techniques. Take a look
Wine Tasting Parties
You can learn to swirl, sniff, and sip with the best of them. A wine tasting party is a creative way to gather friends and family together to learn about wine and experiment with new or unusual varietals. Vino 301 Wine Concierge will lead you and your friends through a wine tasting in the comfort of your home. Vino 301 Wine Concierge offers:
- Wine Tasting 101: Learn the basics of wine tasting. Get to know the 5 S’s of wine tasting
- Tasting Blind: Your guests will guess the wines’ identity. They have to figure it out by sniffing and sipping
- Aroma Party: Compare scents commonly associated with wine, like cherries and Pinot Noir. Guests can make sense of wine jargon by learning about wine aromas and flavors