2016 Maryland Passport Experience Guided Tour FAQs
- What comes with your Passport ticket? Ticket holders will be privy to a free wine tasting and behind-the-scene experience at each winery, a commemorative wine glass and 10% off all bottles that are just too good to leave without. It also gets you discounts and promotions to several local attractions, hotels, restaurants and shopping centers so you may fully immerse yourself in all that each region has to offer.
- How often can I use the Passport ticket? You can use the Passport on all four days.
- How much is Passport ticket? $25.00 per person. You buy your Passport ticket directly from the Maryland Wine Passport Experience. The ticket grants you access to all participating vineyards and wineries over both weekends.
- Will I have to buy a Passport ticket and Vino 301 ticket? Yes.
- What is the difference between the Passport ticket and Vino 301 ticket? Passport ticket is your tasting pass. The ticket grants you access to all participating vineyards and wineries over both weekends. Vino 301 is your transportation and guided tour pass.
- What do I get with the Vino 301 ticket?
- Transportation to ALL 6 wine trails
- Knowledgeable and fun Tour Ambassador & driver
- Light snacks & beverages
- Does Vino 301 have weekend passes? Yes. You can buy a single day or weekend pass.
- Can you mix trail passes when you purchase a Vino 301 weekend pass? Yes. For example, you can go along the Patuxent Wine Trail on Saturday and Chesapeake Wine Trail on Sunday.
- How long is the Vino 301 wine tour? 12 noon – 6 pm
- Will Vino 301 go to all 6 Wine Trails? Yes
- Where are the pick up locations?
- Big Cork Vineyard (Antietam Highlands Wine Trail)
- Linganore Wine Cellars (Carroll Wine Trail)
- Clovelly Vineyard (Chesapeake Wine Trail – Saturday)
- Casinelli Vineyard (Chesapeake Wine Trail – Sunday)
- The Winery at Olney (Frederick Wine Trail)
- Port of Leonardtown (Patuxent Wine Trail – Saturday)
- Fridays Creek Winery (Patuxent Wine Trail – Sunday)
- Boordy Vineyard (Piedmont Wine Trail – Saturday)
- Fiore Vineyard (Piedmont Wine Trail- Sunday)
- What time should I arrive at the pick up location? We recommend arriving at the pick location between 11:00 am and 11:30 am. You can begin your tasting at the first location before we depart to the other vineyards. We will be departing at 12:00 noon.
- What wineries and vineyards are participating?
Antietam Highlands Wine Trail (Washington County)
- Big Cork Vineyards
- Distillery Lane Ciderworks
- Orchid Cellar
- Winery Knob Hall Winery
- Red Heifer Winery
Carroll Wine Trail (Carroll County)
- Cygnus Wine Cellars
- Serpent Ridge Vineyard & Winery
Chesapeake Wine Trail (Kent, Cecil, Queen Anne, and Talbot Counties)
- Cassinelli Winery
- Clovelly Vineyard
- Crow Farm
- Layton’s Chance Vineyard
- St. Michael’s Winery
- Triple Creek Winery
- Turkey Point Vineyard
Frederick Wine Trail (Montgomery and Frederick Counties)
- Great Shoals Winery
- Linganore Wine Cellars
- Rockland Farm Winery
- The Winery at Olney
Patuxent Wine Trail (Prince George’s, Calvert, St. Mary’s Counties)
- Cove Point Winery
- Fridays Creek Vineyard & Winery
- Perigeaux Vineyard & Winey
- Port of Leonardtown
- Romano Vineyard & Winery
- Running Hare Vineyard
- Slack Vineyard
- Solomons Island Winery
Piedmont Wine Trail (Baltimore and Harford Counties)
- Boordy Vineyards
- Dejon Vineyard
- Fiore Winery
- Harford Vineyard & Winery
- Millstone Cellars
- Royal Rabbit Vineyards
- Woodhall Wine Cellars
Still have questions not answered here. Do not hesitate to post them on our blog, or email us at info@vino301. We will respond timely. You can also Tweet your questions to #ASKMDWine.
Hopefully, we will see you along one of MD’s wine trails. Cheers!