Westminster Mountainview Region Wine Tour
Westminster Wine tour tours vineyards located in Western Maryland. Civil war heritage and Maryland’s farming culture are celebrated in Western Maryland. Preserving this rich history blends well with modern day culture. This mix of old and new can be found in vineyards in this region. Winemakers use new and aged old wine making traditions. You will find that some wines are grown in the Bordeaux style. If you like Seyval Blanc, Cabernet, or Vidal Blanc then you love the wineries on the Westminster wine tour! Some of the vineyards we visit are Old Westminster Winery, Serpent Ridge Vineyard, Black Ankle Vineyard, Springfield Manor, Catoctin Breeze Vineyard, Big Cork Vineyard, The Urban Winery, Distillery Lane Ciderworks, Rockland Farm, Sugarloaf Mountain Vineyard and Lowe Vineyard.
Each Regional Wine Tour includes visits to two Maryland wineries ( visit more wineries for an additional fee) and
- Transportation to and from wineries
- Enjoy tasting the best wine Maryland has to offer
- Meet local winemakers and tour vineyards
- Light Snack and beverages on the tour
- All tasting fees are included
- Receive collectible wine glass and wine bottle tote bag
Pick up Locations & Times (Enter your location on registration)
- 10:45 am- Parking & Ride Lot MD-32 & I-70 West Friendship, MD
- 11:30 am – Parking & Ride Lot MD- 75 & I-70 New Market, MD
- Adult pricing applies to all ages
- Participants must be 21 years or older to wine taste
You must log in to post a comment.