Patapsco Region Wine Tour
Just minutes from downtown Baltimore City, the wineries located in Maryland’s Baltimore and Harford counties. Its vibrant landscape and rolling hills produces nationally recognized wines. Many of the winemakers use traditional cellar methods. Rich ruby reds, like Chambourcin, and Cabernet Franc are favorites of this region. Compare oak barrel and non-oak Pinot Grigio. Patapsco fruit wines are a refreshing treat during the summer. In addition to wineries, Vino 301 visits cider mills. Maryland’s cider is as unique as its wines. Boordy Vineyards, Basigani Vineyards, Fiore Vineyard & Winery, Harford Vineyard, Legends Vineyard, Royal Rabbit, Woodhall Cellars and Millstone Cellars are among the places you can enjoy your tasting.
Each Regional Wine Tour includes visits to two Maryland wineries ( visit more wineries for an additional fee) and
- Transportation to and from wineries
- Enjoy tasting the best wine Maryland has to offer
- Meet local winemakers and tour vineyards
- Light Snack and beverages on the tour
- All tasting fees are included
- Receive collectible wine glass and wine bottle tote bag
Pick up Locations & Times (Enter your location on registration)
- 11:00 am- Baltimore Visitors Center (401 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21202) Tour picks up directly outside of the Visitor Center at Conway and Light Streets
- 11: 30 am -Timonium Fairgrounds Light Rail Station Parking Lot (2335 Greenspring Drive Timonium, MD)
- Adult pricing applies to all ages
- Participants must be 21 years or older to wine taste
You must log in to post a comment.