Heritage Region Wine Tour
The Heritage region is the birth place of the Maryland. Calvert and St. Mary’s Counties are home to Maryland’s colonial history. Old world influences are used by this region’s winemakers. Wines from this region are nationally recognized and award winning. The wines’ bouquet and brilliance are distinctive due to the cool breezes from the Patuxent and Chesapeake rivers and the unique sandy terroir. Heritage region’s crispy white wines, like Viognier, and Sauvignon Blanc, are favorites. Also, try the Heritage region’s award winning full bodied reds, Malbec and Shiraz varietals. Thanksgiving Farm, Great Frogs, Mark Cascia, Romano Vineyard, Fridays Creek, Perigeaux Vineyard and Winery and Running Hare Vineyard are some of the wineries you may visit.
Each Regional Wine Tour includes visits to two Maryland wineries ( visit more wineries for an additional fee) and
- Transportation to and from wineries
- Enjoy tasting the best wine Maryland has to offer
- Meet local winemakers and tour vineyards
- Light Snack and beverages on the tour
- All tasting fees are included
- Receive collectible wine glass and wine bottle tote bag
Pick up Locations & Times (Enter your location on registration)
- 10:50 am- Bowie Town Center – Safeway Parking Lot (Meet in the back of parking lot closest to Emerald Way, Bowie, MD)
- 11: 30 am – Showplace Arena Parking Lot 14900 Pennsylvania Ave, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 (Meet in the parking lot across from the track)
- Adult pricing applies to all ages
- Participants must be 21 years or older to wine taste
You must log in to post a comment.