Wine’ing for Charity on Wine Tourism Day Chocolate & Wine Tour
What is better than chocolate and wine? Enjoying chocolate and wine for charity! Vino 301 Wine Concierge is participating in Wine Tourism Day. For the third annual Wine Tourism Day, Vino 301 Wine Concierge will be donating portion of our proceeds to the Bowie Food Pantry Bowie Food Pantry provides local families with emergency financial assistance and food.
Chocolate and wine is the perfect pairing. Vino 301 Wine Concierge and Parfections, Baltimore’s premier chocolatier, presents truffles and chocolate tasting and Regional Wine Tour. Maryland wines are paired with handmade gourmet truffles and chocolate barks. Vino 301 Wine Concierge will transport you to Parfections store where the tour begins.
- An assortment of Parfections gourmet truffles and chocolate barks
- Wine and chocolate pairing instructional
- Meet the chocolatier
- Visit to a Maryland vineyard in the Patapsco Valley Region
- Meet the local winemaker
- Light snack
- A collectible wine glass and wine tote bag
- All tasting fees
- 15% discount on confections purchased at Parfections on tour day
You must log in to post a comment.