Chesapeake Wine Region Tour
Visiting the Chesapeake Wine Region is not just a trip, but an experience. The regions is beautifully rich with seafood, history, cultural activities, scenic views, and wine. Chesapeake Wine Regions is home to Maryland’s beaches and waterways along the Eastern Shore. It’s warm days and cool nights makes it perfect for growing lush and flavorful grapes. The Chesapeake Wine Regions spans from Anne Arundel to Wicomico Counties. Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Sryah are among the red wines you will enjoy. Vidal Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay are among the favorites you will experience. Great Frogs, Cascia Vineyard, Triple Creek, Casinelli Vineyard, Clovelly Vineyard, Chateau Bu De Vineyard, and Crow Vineyard are some of the wineries you may visit.
Each Regional Wine Tour includes visits to two Maryland wineries ( visit more wineries for an additional fee) and
- Transportation to and from wineries
- Enjoy tasting the best wine Maryland has to offer
- Meet local winemakers and tour vineyards
- Light Snack and beverages on the tour
- All tasting fees are included
- Receive collectible wine glass and wine bottle tote bag
Pick up Locations & Times (Enter your location on registration)
- 11:00 am- Chesapeake Heritage and Visitor Center Parking Lot – (Meet in front of the building. 425 Piney Narrow Road Chester, MD 21619)
- 11: 30 am – Park and Ride Lot at U.S. 301 & Ruthsburg Road Centreville, MD 21617
- Adult pricing applies to all ages
- Participants must be 21 years or older to wine taste
You must log in to post a comment.