Alzheimer’s Association Charitable Wine Tour: Westminster Wine Region
Vino 301’s Tour Ambassadors are raising our glasses to support Alzheimer’s Association to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease. Vino 301 is sponsoring a charitable wine tour to the Westminster Region on May 1, 2016. The net profits from the tour will be donated to the Alzheimer’s Association. For more information about the Alzheimer’s Association visit Alzheimer’s Association
Old Westminster Winery and Springfield Manor are the vineyards you will visit.
- Transportation to and from wineries
- Enjoy tasting the best wine Maryland has to offer
- Meet local winemakers and tour vineyards
- Light Snack and beverages on the tour
- All tasting fees are included
- Receive collectible wine glass and wine bottle tote bag
Pick up Locations & Times
- 10:00 am- Parking & Ride Lot MD-32 & I-70 West Friendship, MD
- Adult pricing applies to all ages
- Participants must be 21 years or older to wine taste
Click here to register for the tour Charitable Wine Tour for Alzheimer’s Association
You must log in to post a comment.