8th Annual Wine & Food Festival National Harbor Guided Tour
Vino 301 Wine Concierge is pleased to provide a guided wine tour to the 8th Annual Wine & Food Festival National Harbor. Wine & Food Festival brings together world-renowned chefs, artisanal craftsmen, and culinary pioneers with thousands of Metro DC’s foodies. Vino 301 Wine Concierge will provide transportation National Harbor Wine & Food Festival April 23 & 24, 2016 on the Waterfront at National Harbor.
Your registration includes your
VIP Admission to the Wine & Food Festival. Your experience includes:
- Wine and Spirits Tasting are From Noon – 6:00pm. Food tastings are from Noon – 3pm and then a Sunset Champagne Closing Party from 5pm – 5:30pm for last call.
- A souvenir glass and lanyard
- Goodie Bags for the first 1000 each day.
- Luxury Transportation
- Tour Ambassador
- Snacks & beverages along the trip
You will also experience
- Over 150 Different INTERNATIONAL and LOCAL Wines, Beers, and Spirits in an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE affair. The title says wine but there are all types of adult beverages offered, sampled, and compared.
- Great food to taste and to buy from some of DC’s hottest restaurants and Food Trucks
- Wine Store On-Site. Taste something you like? You can buy it on-site by the glass or take home a bottle or a case.
- A special craft beer tasting BIER GARTEN experience will give guests something they don’t get at other local wine festivals.
- The Whiskey & Bourbon Lounge offers a relaxing setting complete with hand rolled cigar demonstrations for guests.
- The Cooking Kitchen features hands-on cooking demonstrations and wine pairings.
- Local, regional and nationally recognized chefs converge to offer meet and greets, book signings and demonstrations throughout the event.
Pick Up Locations & Times
Enter the desired location on your registration.
- Silver Spring Metro Station (8400 Colesville Road Silver Spring, MD 20910) (11:00 am pick up)
- Largo Town Center Metro Station (9000 Lottsford Road Largo, MD 20774) (11:30 am pickup)
Tour will be 11:00 am – 7:00 pm. Expected arrival at National Harbor is 12:00 noon
Confirmation email will be sent a week before the tour date
To register CLICK HERE
You must log in to post a comment.