Father’s Day Gifts and Suggestions
Most people view it as a day to celebrate dads and fatherhood. They want to acknowledge the sacrifices they gave for there kids large and small. People want their fathers to know that all those sacrifices are appreciated.
It is a day to honor them for teaching their children and others how to be hard working, self driven, brave, and confident. This Father’s Day we should cherish every moment we spend with them.
Being a father is one of the toughest jobs in the world, I mean it’s a 24/7 job, so you never really get a break. Well, what better way to celebrate than at a great winery, with fantastic staff, and even better wine! And for the wives that have absolutely no idea where to take their husbands on their special day, I can assure you that this is the perfect place to celebrate such a wonderful occasion. Great food, great music, great fathers and great wine! Come explore the abundance of wines Maryland wineries have to offer.
Here are a few ideas for spending time with your father on his special day.
- Fishing: spend the afternoon with your father trying to catch a few guppies.
- Visit a Winery: Take your father to a winery. Recently Vino 301 served Albarino 2013, Bodegas Gonzalez-Ruggiero (Rising Sun, MD), at a wine tasting event. It was a crowd favorite among the other wines. You do not get an opportunity to experience new Maryland wines, aside from going to wine tasting events, unless you visit the vineyards. Visiting vineyards is a great activity to enjoy with dad.
- Baseball Tickets: Take your father to a Washington Nationals game with the family.
- Hiking: Take your father to Sugarloaf Mountain! At the end of your hike, you can stop at Sugarloaf Mountain Winery for a glass of wine.
- Dining Out: Take your father out to his favorite restaurant.
- Relax: Spend Quality time with your father, maybe even take him out to the movies.
For more great ideas check out Vino 301 Wine Concierge Pinterest Boards. Click here Father’s Day Ideas
You must log in to post a comment.